We are looking for Developers with a proven interest in
- Web Application Development
Your duties include
- One will have to Implement, develop, according to corporate coding standards.
- Responsible for the quality of code and applications.
- Coordinate with other team members to ensure that all repositories are in sync.
- Upload documents in appropriate folders at proper locations.
- Required to attend the morning/client/conference calls.
- Regularly update your skills.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Must have experience with the latest Angular Framework 2/4/6/7/8/9
- Should be comfortable with RxJS and Angular CLI
- Should have a solid understanding of CSS3 and HTML5
- Must have Automated testing (unit/integration/etc.) (Karma & Jasmine, etc.)
- Should have knowledge NGRX or Redux
- Cross-browser compatibility and have high performance across the board
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer and HTML
- Working knowledge of NodeJS
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer engineering or relevant field
Students working towards their degree and with sufficient experience will be considered.
Qualifications-BCA, BE/B.Tech(Information Science/Technology (IS/IT)), MCA, ME/M.Tech(Information Science/Technology)