Your Role and Responsibilities
- Design visually appealing user interfaces that align with brand guidelines and user preferences.
- Understand our customers and their needs to produce intuitive and functional user experiences.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Create interactive prototypes and mockups to illustrate design concepts.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Implement and maintain a design system across different products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for various devices and interfaces.
- Keep up-to-date with competitor products and industry trends.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 1+ years of UI/UX industry experience (Product design experience will drive some additional points).
- Self-starter and, a quick learner who enjoys working in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in enterprise-level web and mobile-based applications.
- Good to have experience working in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills.