Economic Dashboard: Developing Business Intelligence on large data
95% acceleration to existing process
The Client is a large scale consultancy, using one of the biggest online accounting software. An online accounting program with over 40,000 customers and 3,500 accountants affiliated – from sole practitioners to large accounting firms.
The client has since 2008 even used this accounting system internally, and have only good experiences but they needed a better overview of their business. A month after month they have several years (primarily afternoons and nights) created reports manually to their board of directors, bank, accountant, and not least themselves. Eventually, they were simply tired of the manual reports and decided to use our experience from the major solutions to create an online reporting tool for this accounting program.
The idea behind this product is to make the 40,000 customers life easy by providing one click report along with good analytics. Economic itself is a huge 3rd party API, with the large scheme.
The challenges involved in deploying the requisite solution are:
- Acquiring requisite domain knowledge
- Understanding the scheme of the huge economic accounting system.
- Understanding the schema of the production database
- Data security
- Designing the warehouse schema
- Synchronization of production data with economic data
- Dealing with Large data set
- Reasonable network calls to economic web-service.
- Managing network traffic
- Performance of all Dashboards with large dataset
- ComponentArt API
- Advance users with multiple customer accounts
The AgileCube Solution
As a part of solution, AgileCube has developed a full-scale dashboard with several other reports for display analytics over a large amount of data.
economic users are required to provide their account information to economic dashboard application. Dashboard application synchronizes accounting data with economic data warehouse using a reasonable amount of web services calls.
Feed all synchronized data into dashboard production warehouse strategically, using Multi threading. Every user has the option of manual synchronization of data. There are several other features of the solution are as below:
- Elegant Dashboard layout
- Option for on the spot data synchronization
- Live Dashboards ( open Orders, Open Invoices ) with product and customer statistics
- Top 10 customers, Top 10 Products, Product Groups
- Sales Vs. Budget
- Sales per Day ( With various filters)
- Sales Per Year ( With historical data for comparison)
- Various analytical reports for Sales, product, customers, and Seller
The use of economic dashboard will save the time of generating reports. At the same time, the reports are available as required.
- Accelerating the overall process of report/data analysis with 95% reduction of data collection and Graph generation.
- Improving performance and customer satisfaction by 24*7 data available for analysis
- Improving agility by easy to understand and excellent graphical representation of every data point.
- Historical data available for direct comparison
- TimeLine navigator to see less or more data to reduce or increase the focus of analysis.
.NET Framework 4.0, Silverlight, C#.NET, MS SQL, Webservice, Component Art, Multi Threading, MSMQ
Demo Available At