The Client/ Business Challenge
Currently Lawyer’s agency, apart from spending several hours per week, spends almost three – four days at the beginning of each month preparing your client’s bills. Not only is it time consuming but this way also allows for errors to occur. For example, disbursement entries for a day may got misplaced or it is just too much to enter and too little time to capture.
Lawyer’sagency is getting more files from clients and as more work grows, the billing issues at hand will multiple exponentially. Therefore, it is of Lawyers best interest to invest in database software that can minimize andmanaged these issues.
Themain objectives of developing this database software is to
- Cut down the number of days or hours it normally took to prepare billing.
- Capture all information related to billing accurately and
- Generate correct billing
- Keep records in central location and can be accessed by all.
Thesoftware application should be able to have following features
- Client Management – keeping recordsof all clients
- Files Management – Keeping recordsof all Client Files
- Trust Fund Management –Record Trust Fund Withdrawals and Deposits
- Timesheet Entries – A feature tocapture Lawyers timesheet daily. It can be used by the lawyers themselves orthe clerk.
- Disbursement Entries –a feature to capture ALL disbursements related to a file daily.
- Bill Generation – This is the mainfeature to generate billing for each file based on the Timesheet Entries andDisbursements. Draft Bill and Final Bill generation batches.
- Payment Management – This is a featureto be used by Sharonto capture bill payments or to follow up on outstanding bills.
- Application Security –Provide use access and security to the software
- Application Licensing –Provide a way to protect the software from privacy
.NETFramework 4.0, WPF, C#.NET, MVVM,MS SQL